Children Culinary Boot Camps
CHILDREN CULINARY BOOT CAMPS
Day 1 – dedicated to basic knife skills, kitchen safety, proper food handling & equipment, basic cutting techniques explanation and soup making.
Day 2 – dedicated to spices, herbs recognition, making of sweet dough, savory dough, basic cookies making and pizza preparation 101.
Day 3 – dedicated to vegetables, basic nutrition 101 and label acknowledgement followed by a detailed overview on healthy dining designed to generate awareness on junk food.
Day 4 – dedicated to olive oil and balsamic vinegar presentation and tasting, followed by techniques on preparing infused oils and vinegars with a variety of ingredients.
Day 5 – dedicated to pasta-making 101, dining etiquette, table setting, and posture.
Complete overview on glassware and silverware utilization in various dining ceremonies.
Certificate of completion for level 1 awarded to every participants.
Copy of Chef Walters Cookbook Flavors & Knowledge
- Inform us on possible allergies. Closed toe shoes, long hair covered, shortened nails.
- Have your child bring their own favorite apron
- Minimum of 6 students, otherwise class may be canceled.
- MORE DETAILS AND LEVELS HERE
- Item #: Children Classes 100